Your cart is empty
Please note this course runs from Toddington Station
Please refer here for terms and conditions and clothing requirements.
Tickets will be sent to you in the post. Your e-mail acknowledgement is NOT the ticket.
Please choose your preferred date for the course and the number of places remaining on that date will then be displayed
The Gold course runs on selected Fridays, costing £550. Each participant (max. 8) can be accompanied by up to two guests at £20 each who may travel in the brake coach during the course. Please note that participants must be over 18 and all guests must be over the age of 16. We are unable to accept children.
The course includes:
- Full English breakfast on arrival in the Flag & Whistle for participants and guests
- Explanation of the day's events and safety briefing
- Two round trips between Broadway, Toddington and Cheltenham, a total of 56 miles, during which you will fire and drive your steam locomotive over part of the line, hauling up to eight heritage railway carriages, under expert supervision
- Packed lunches for participants and guests
- Signal box tour (participants only)
- Free year's membership of the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway for the participant, including member's benefits (worth up to £20)
- Free GWSR Guide Book
- Commemorative certificate signed by your driver and fireman
|Fri 14 May 2021||from Toddington Station||BOOK NOW|
|Fri 16 Jul 2021||from Toddington Station||BOOK NOW|
|Fri 17 Sep 2021||from Toddington Station||BOOK NOW|
|Fri 15 Oct 2021||from Toddington Station||BOOK NOW|