Your cart is empty
Please note this course runs from Toddington Station
Course fee £495 per person.
The course includes:
- Full English breakfast on arrival in the Flag & Whistle at Toddington for participants and guests
- Explanation of the day's events and safety briefing
- Three round trips between Broadway, Toddington and Cheltenham, a total of 84 miles, during which you will drive your diesel locomotive for fourteen miles, under expert supervision. You will also act as second man for a further fourteen miles.
- Packed lunch for participants and guests
- Signal box and Diesel Shed tour (participants only)
- Free year's membership of the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway for the participant, including member's benefits (worth up to £30)
- Free GWSR Guide Book
- Commemorative certificate signed by your driver
- You may bring up to two guests (over 16) at a nominal price of £30 each, who may travel on the train all day
Please note that participants must be over 18 and all guests must be over the age of 16
You may still add a guest to a sold out course by phoning our head office on 01242 621 405 who will be able to assist you further.